Posted on 2019-03-29, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 980x608 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 147 Kbps | Total files:13 | mp4, txt | 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What Is This Training All About?
Can gaining an advantage against other traders (your competition) truly be this easy? How can this be? Simple. The majority of traders choose not to use Level 2's, and some do not even know what it is. I don't know all the reasons "why" this is the case, but the fact of the matter is this: if you learn to master Level 2, you will be able to dominate your competition.
If there is one thing all traders can agree on, it is this: any type of trading advantage you can gain is something that should be utilized to its fullest potential. Learning to use Level 2's is a great way to give yourself the upper hand over the majority of traders.
Besides mastering the art of trader psychology, the other key component to long term trading success is learning to manage and limit risk. Risk management is an art in and of itself, and Level 2 is the driving force behind accomplishing this essential skill set for trading. By learning to utilize Level 2's, you will not only know when the risk is in your favor, but you will learn to monitor (and therefore benefit from) the emotions of other participants in the market.
The other massive benefit to Level 2 is that penny stock CEO's cannot hide from them. If they are diluting, this is all going to show up on Level 2. Are some traders shorting and now getting caught in a squeeze? Once again, this is all going to be apparent on Level 2.
The video training is all about details and in-depth explanations. There are no broad explanations that leave you with the feeling of being incomplete and worst yet, not feeling confident. All the areas and components of Level 2 analysis are covered step-by-step in a very logical and easy to understand presentation.
The Exact Videos You Will Receive
Laying the Foundation
Terminology and Functioning: Part 1
Terminology and Functioning: Part 2
Terminology and Functioning: Part 3
Establishing the Context of Risk
Determining Shorting, Dilution and Reality: Part 1
Determining Shorting, Dilution and Reality: Part 2
Calculating Risk for Entry and Exit Points
Case Studies and Practice
Broad Concepts and Misconceptions
Width: 980 pixels
Height: 608 pixels
Duration: 1h 11min 43s
Bit rate: 248 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:10
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 147 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40049
- 2019-04-12ClayTrader - Mastering Level 2
- 2019-04-06ClayTrader - Mastering Level 2
- 2019-03-28ClayTrader - Mastering Level 2
- 2018-01-10ClayTrader - Mastering Level 2
- 2018-01-15Mastering Level 2 by ClayTrader
- 2018-12-04Advanced Machine Learning Mastering Level Learning with Python
- 2018-02-16Jim Self - Mastering Alchemy Program Level 1
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Mastering Unreal Technology: The Art of Level Design
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Mastering Japanese Kanji: (JLPT Level N5) The Innovative Visual Method for Learning Japanese Characters (CD-ROM Included)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Mastering the Reading TEKS, Level C
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Mastering Unreal Technology, Volume II: Advanced Level Design Concepts with Unreal Engine 3
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Mastering Manga 2: Level Up with Mark Crilley
- 2014-01-21Mastering Retouching Level 7 Exotic Features Bonus Volume TUTORiAL DVDR-SUNiSO
- 2014-01-21Mastering Retouching Level 6 The Stuff No One Else Will Teach You TUTORiAL DVDR-SUNiSO
- 2014-01-21Mastering Retouching Level 1 Tools And Basics TUTORiAL DVDR-SUNiSO
- 2014-01-21Mastering Retouching Level 2 The Slickforce Technique TUTORiAL DVDR-SUNiSO
- 2014-01-20Mastering Retouching Level 3 Complete Workflow TUTORiAL DVDR-SUNiSO
- 2014-01-20Mastering Retouching Level 5 Dark Complexions TUTORiAL DVDR-SUNiSO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.