Posted on 2011-10-04. By anonymous.
Cambridge University Press | 2007-05-07 | ISBN: 0521672481 | 466 pages | PDF | 2,8 MB
This book describes the application of cognitive behavioural principles to patients with a wide range of eating disorders - it covers those with straightforward problems and those with more complex conditions or co-morbid states. The book takes a highly pragmatic view. It is based on the published evidence, but stresses the importance of individualized, principle-based clinical work. It describes the techniques within the widest clinical context, for use across the age range and from referral to discharge. Throughout the text, the links between theory and practice are highlighted in order to stress the importance of the flexible application of skills to each new situation. Case studies and sample dialogs are employed to demonstrate the principles in action and the book concludes with a set of useful handouts for patients and other tools. This book will be essential reading for all those working with eating-disordered patients including psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, counsellors, dieticians, and occupational therapists.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
My AH blog!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 14131
- 2012-09-09Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders: A Comprehensive Treatment Guide (repost)
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders - A Comprehensive Trtmt. Gde. - G. Waller, et. al., (Cambridge, 2007)
- 2017-03-2102269-[Upload 2017]-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Eating Disorders - A Comprehensive Trtmt. Gde. ...
- 2018-09-08Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders Mastering Clinical Challenges
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety Disorders: Mastering Clinical Challenges
- 2018-09-26Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Body Dysmorphic Disorder A Treatment Manual
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Body Dysmorphic Disorder: A Treatment Manual
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Eating Disorders: A Process-Focused Guide to Treating Anorexia and Bulimia (Professional)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Modular Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Childhood Anxiety Disorders (Guides to Indivd Evidence Base Treatmnt)
- 2014-04-07Modular Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Childhood Anxiety Disorders [Repost]
- 2012-07-07Modular Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Childhood Anxiety Disorders
- 2011-10-20Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury: Evaluating the Evidence
- 2019-01-31Treating Trichotillomania Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Hairpulling and Related Problems
- 2019-01-15Treating Trichotillomania Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Hairpulling and Related Problems
- 2018-10-31Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Adult Asperger Syndrome
- 2018-09-05Rumination-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Depression
- 2018-08-31Rumination-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Depression
- 2018-04-30Game-Based Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Child Sexual Abuse An Innovative Treatment Approach
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Casebook of Evidence-Based Therapy for Eating Disorders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.