Posted on 2007-06-29, updated at 2011-01-02, by yong.
Database System Concepts
Publisher:McGraw-Hill (2006-01-13) | ISBN-10: 007120489X | PDF | 7.3 Mb | 840 pages
This is a required book for my undergrad Databases class. While reading over it before the semester started I began to wonder why my professor would ever choose such a terrible book. Of course it became clear when, on the first day of class, the professor began to read word for word off slides with the names of the authors sitting at the bottom along with the familiar 'cute' artwork from the cover. Note to instructors: choosing a book because it provides prewritten notes and allows you to be extra lazy is not a valid reason for choosing a textbook. The book is filled with lots of mathematical notation with few good examples. By good examples I mean those that involve realistic databases and not the 'Consider a schema R = (A, B, C, D, E)...' mathematical drivel that fills most of the pages.
- Ebooks list page : 882
- 2011-11-22Database System Implementation (Second Edition)
- 2019-01-10Database System Concepts
- 2018-12-24Database System Concepts
- 2014-05-31Database System Concepts (6th edition)
- 2014-05-27Database System Concepts (6th edition) [Repost]
- 2014-04-01Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition
- 2014-04-01Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition (repost)
- 2013-07-15Database System Concepts, 6th Edition - Removed
- 2013-01-22McGraw-Hill - Database System Concepts (4th Edition) [PDF] - Removed
- 2013-01-20a€?Database System Concepts - Removed
- 2013-01-11Database System Concepts, 6th Edition - Removed
- 2013-01-11Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-11-29Database System Concepts (Repost)
- 2012-02-11Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition
- 2012-01-08Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition
- 2011-12-06Database System Concepts - Removed
- 2011-11-11Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition
- 2011-10-09Database System Concepts Sixth Edition
- 2011-10-02Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition by Abraham Silberschatz, Henry F. Korth, S. Sudarshan
- 2011-09-28Database System Concepts, Sixth Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.