Posted on 2019-03-29, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:368 | mp4, zip, txt, pdf, vtt, html | 10.98 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Will learn about android game development with Kivy & Python
Will learn about all of features in Python 3.6
Will learn about advanced programming with Python
Will learn to make great games and any apps with Python
Will cover advance stuffs pf Programming --iterators, generators, decorators & closure
Will learn about Pygame module
Will learn about GUI with Python
Will learn about Object Oriented Programming Principles
Will learn to make real world projects with python
Will learn to make simple AI with Python that can be implemented in any games
Will learn about lambda functions and some higher order functions
Will learn about implementation of decorators with Python
Will learn about basics game fundamentals
Will learn about Lifecycle of android app development with python
Computer with any OS and Internet connection
No Programming Experience Required
Welcome to Python Programming world: most popular language skill to have in 2018. You are going to learn every bit of python language in this course so that you can apply your knowledge in real world apps.
You will learn:
1. Android game and app development with Kivy+Python
2. Python basics and advance
3. Important pygame module
Questions that most beginners ask me :
Is Python A Good First Programming Language To Learn?
Even though it has not yet been adopted as a first language by many computer science programs, Python is widely seen by industry experts as a great first programming language when learning to code and its extensive use in SpaceX to automate and handle technologies to launch rockets, Instagram, Google to support their backends and Many companies to support and execute ML and Deep Learning Algorithms; Its undoubtedly No.1 Programming Language to learn.
For starters, the syntax of Python is simpler than that of most other major programming languages, with fewer exceptions and special cases. It also tends to use plain English keywords in place of the system of punctuation that has to be memorized in other languages, making it easier to learn to code. Given these conventions, Python code tends to appear as less of a "jumble" to newcomers than it does in comparable languages.
Another great feature of Python is the ubiquity of its use. While Python is optimized for development on Linux and Unix systems, interpreters are available for just about every major operating system. All implementations of Python are supported by an excellent standard library, which means that new students can very quickly move on to creating actual functional programs that are useful. Additionally, the standard implementation of Python, CPython, is free and open source.
What Type Of Jobs Are Available To Python Programmers?
In the job market, if you observe the trends; Python is often looked as a strong language to support some primary language that is more broadly used like C or Java. But Lately, with the evolution of ML and Deep Learning Algorithms; it is highly demanded skill to have in 2018 and later. There are a variety of jobs that one can get focusing exclusively on Python development, however. Many of these jobs will be in building and improving the internal tools that a company uses to create its finished marketable products, rather than working on the finished product itself.
One specific economic sector where the presence of Python programming is particularly strong is the geospatial industry. This is a critical industry that deals in navigational tools such as GPS, radar and light measurements.
If you're interested in web applications, Python is a better choice for development (working with the back-end or server side) rather than design (creating the actual finished front-end that site visitors interact with). As mentioned previously, Google employed Python for many components of its search engine, and it is quite widely used in the data mining industry.
Finally, Python can also be used for game development. Some famous examples of games developed either entirely or in large part with Python include EVE Online, Civilization IV, the Battlefield game series and the Mount & Blade games. The popular development environment Blender is written in Python.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Debugging and Error Handling
Object Oriented Programming
Android development with Kivy
and much more!
Minor Projects (Basic to advance):
Tic Tac Toe
Simple word count
Rock Paper Scissors
Credit card Validator
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn coding through game development
Anyone who wants to learn coding for their academics
Anyone who wants to learn Python to excel their carrer in Machine Learning and Data Science
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 2min 22s
Bit rate: 2833 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40049
- 2018-12-07Udemy - Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-11-16Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-11-08Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-11-04Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-10-12Android Game Development Using Python: Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-10-09Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-10-08Android Game Development Using Python: Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-10-04Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-10-05Android Game Development with Godot Engine - Create 5 Games
- 2018-07-19Android Game Development with Godot Engine - Create 5 Games
- 2019-03-24Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th
- 2019-03-20Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th
- 2019-03-18Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th
- 2019-03-07Swift Game Development Learn IOS 12 Game Development Using SpriteKit, SceneKit and ARKit 2.0, Th...
- 2019-01-31Learn cocos2D Game Development with iOS 5
- 2019-01-14Learn cocos2D Game Development with iOS 5
- 2018-08-14Game Development Patterns and Best Practices; Better games, less hassle
- 2018-06-22Roblox Unofficial Game Guide Android, Ios, Secrets, Tips, Tricks, Hints, 3rd Edition
- 2018-06-12Roblox Unofficial Game Guide Android, Ios, Secrets, Tips, Tricks, Hints, 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.