Posted on 2019-03-29, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:79 | mp4, txt, html | 1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Oil and Gas Exploration Techniques. Tendering and Contract awarding procedure.
Rig Move and Rig Up. Rig acceptance procedure.
oil and gas well drilling operation sequence. Equipment needed for each phase of well. How casing cement Job is performed. BOP and wellhead outlet valve pressure Test Procedure.
Wellhead installation procedure. Procedure for pressure testing wellhead and casing slip seals after wellhead installation.
Wireline logs and correlation. Liner hanger setting and liner cementing operation.
Perforation operation, How DST is performed. Completion running operation guide line.
No spacial requirements.
This Course is very unique the way it carry up detail process of oil and gas well drilling. Course will provide insight for beginner and will add further exposure to experience personnel. This Course include Exploration techniques to explore favorable subsurface oil and gas trap, types of trap, trap assessment, predrilling preparation, like drilling program, hiring drilling and other drilling services contractor. Course cover drilling site location preparation, rig move and rig up, rig acceptance process.
In drilling Section it will en-light procedure of each section drilling, casing running, cement job operation, well head installation, Pressure testing well head seals and casing slip seal. It Cover every minor step that how conductor pipe is cut, how to nipple down diverter and how to seal off annuls between conductor and surface casing.
Pressure test BOP procedure with test plug and testing well head valve with cup tester. Pressure testing casing. The course is going to cover cement job for casing and liner as well. It will elaborate how to evaluate expected zone potential with Drill Stem Test.
Finally it will help students to understand completion operation sequence, X-mass tree installation procedure and pressure testing X-mass tree.I try to transform all my personal experience and attempt to draw a complete picture of well drilling and completion.
Who this course is for:
Oil and gas drilling industry personnel, drilling rig crew, drilling engineer,drilling supervisor,tool pusher, petroleum engineer,drilling diploma personnel. Students belonging to electrical, mechanical, chemical, metallurgy and environmental engineering and have passion to join oil and gas drilling industry.
Any one keen to know about oil and gas well drilling procedure.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 2min 24s
Bit rate: 956 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40049
- 2019-01-31Green Petroleum How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- 2019-01-23Green Petroleum How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Multiphase Flow in Oil and Gas Well Drilling
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Green Petroleum: How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- 2013-08-23Green Petroleum How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- 2013-08-03Green Petroleum: How Oil and Gas Can Be Environmentally Sustainable
- 2012-12-21Operational Aspects of Oil and Gas Well Testing [Repost]
- 2012-02-02Oil and Gas at Your Door? A Landowner s Guide to Oil and Gas Development - Your Door, A Landowner, Gas Development
- 2011-12-27Oil and Gas at Your Door? A Landowner s Guide to Oil and Gas Development - Your Door, A Landowner, Gas Development
- 2011-11-26Oil and Gas at Your Door? A Landowner s Guide to Oil and Gas Development
- 2011-09-27Operational Aspects of Oil and Gas Well Testing
- 2011-05-29Operational aspects of oil and gas well testing [Repost]
- 2011-02-01Operational Aspects of Oil and Gas Well Testing (Repost)
- 2009-11-15"Operational Aspects of Oil and Gas Well Testing" by Stuart McAleese
- 2008-12-07Operational Aspects of Oil and Gas Well Testing
- 2011-11-26Oil and Gas at Your Door? A Landownera€?s Guide to Oil and Gas Development
- 2019-03-23Corrosion and Materials in the Oil and Gas Industries
- 2019-02-18Applications to Marine Disaster Prevention Spilled Oil and Gas Tracking Buoy System
- 2019-02-17Production Chemicals for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.