Author: Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Peter Wothers, Stuart Warren
Publisher: Oxford University Press, Usa
Posted on 2012-09-22, by sharebookfree.
Organic Chemistry By Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Stuart Warren, Peter Wothers
Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Peter Wothers, Stuart Warren | Oxford University Press, Usa | English | PDF
This new and innovative text helps students develop a deeper understanding of organic chemistry. It treats the subject as a coherent whole, complete with numerous logical connections, consequences, and an underlying structure and "language." Employing an approach based on mechanism and reaction type, the book empasizes understanding ideas rather than merely memorizing facts. It shows students how to realistically draw molecules and mechanisms to reveal the fundamental chemistry.
Using a fresh, accessible writing style as well as examples from everyday life, the authors explain the basics of organic chemistry carefully and thoroughly. A special focus on mechanism, orbitals, and stereochemistry helps students gain a solid comprehension of important factors common to all reactions. The book's innovative design enhances clarity and instruction with boxes that separate summary information and other material from the main text; a variety of colors that draw attention to items such as atoms, molecules, and orbitals; and figures that are drawn in red with significant parts emphasized in black. Early chapters feature carbonyl group reactions, and later chapters systematically develop the chemistry through discussions of spectroscopy, stereochemistry, and chemical reactions.
Each chapter opens with a "Connections" box, divided into three columns:
?· Building on: Details material from previous chapters that relate to the current chapter
?· Arriving at: Provides a guide to the content of the chapter
?· Looking forward to: Previews later chapters, which develop and expand the current material
- Ebooks list page : 20031
- 2012-09-23Organic Chemistry By Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Stuart Warren, Peter Wothers
- 2012-08-17Organic Chemistry By Jonathan Clayden, Nick Greeves, Stuart Warren, Peter Wothers (Repost)
- 2011-12-02Organic Chemistry - Removed
- 2011-06-14Organic Chemistry,1 edition - Removed
- 2011-10-16Organic Chemistry by Jonathan Clayden (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-09-11Organic Chemistry 7th Edition by McMurry SOLUTIONS MANUAL
- 2012-05-11Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, Volume 29
- 2012-03-10Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry, Volume 36
- 2012-01-22Oceanography and Marine Biology, An Annual Review, Volume 37 - Jonathan Clayden
- 2011-12-03Oceanography and Marine Biology, An Annual Review, Volume 37 - Jonathan Clayden
- 2011-09-01Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry. Volume 27 By Donald Bethell
- 2012-09-13Download Organic.Chemistry.2nd.edition.by.Jonathan.Clayden PDF - Removed
- 2012-03-07Organolithiums: Selectivity for Synthesis, Volume 23 (Tetrahedron Organic Chemistry)
- 2011-08-11Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach by Stuart G. Warren - Removed
- 2009-08-12Chemistry of the Carbonyl Group: A Programmed Approach to Organic Reaction Mechanisms: Stuart Warren
- 2008-02-06Organic Chemistry
- 2019-03-24Organic Chemistry - Bonding And Molecular Structure
- 2019-03-23The Bridge To Organic Chemistry Concepts and Nomenclature
- 2019-03-23Organic Chemistry, 9th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.