Posted on 2018-10-18, by nokia241186.
Daniel Molkentin, "The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications"
2007 | pages: 442 | ISBN: 1593271476 | PDF | 6,4 mb
Cross-platform development is a kind of holy grail, and Trolltech's Qt toolkit may well be the most promising solution yet to this development challenge. Qt is widely used for the development of GUI applications as well as console tools and servers, and it's especially appealing to programmers who need to write cross-platform applications to run on Linux/Unix, Mac, and Windows machines without having to rewrite for each platform.
The Book of Qt 4 offers an in-depth explanation of Qt 4 that goes beyond the common focus on C++ programming. Author Daniel Molkentin uses practical examples to explain features like the signal/slot concept and the event system, as he guides you through developing applications with and without Qt's graphical GUI builder, Qt Designer. And as a core KDE developer, Molkentin's head is full of real-world problems and solutions that he peppers liberally throughout The Book of Qt 4, making it a resource that you'll consult time and again. You'll find coverage of:
- Tools for creating dialogs
- GUI design with the Qt Designer
- Widget layout and dialog construction
- Data visualization using Qt's model/view concept
- The QtSql module and the graphics library Arthur
- File handling, XML, processes, and network connections
- Databases and threading
- Event handling and using drag and drop
- Internationalization and debugging
As well as lots of useful hints on how to use Qt's datatypes, containers, and algorithms and how to develop user-friendly applications.
Whether you're already a Qt developer or you're just considering Qt for cross-platform development, you'll find The Book of Qt 4 to be indispensable.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37488
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications
- 2013-02-24Daniel Molkentin, The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications (Repost)
- 2012-08-07The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications
- 2011-09-30The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications
- 2010-06-23The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications
- 2010-03-11The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications (Repost)
- 2008-01-05The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications
- 2007-12-27The Book of Qt 4: The Art of Building Qt Applications | By Daniel Molkentin
- 2007-12-27No Starch Press The Book of Qt 4 The Art of Building Qt Applications Jul 2007 eBook-BBL
- 2012-06-14Frank Miller: The Art of Sin City (French Edition)
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-11The Art of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 2012-05-11The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 4A: Combinatorial Algorithms, Part 1 - Removed
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2012-03-11The Art of Mathematics: Coffee Time in Memphis By Bela Bollob??s
- 2011-11-18The Art of What Works: How Success Really Happens
- 2011-10-09The Art of SpeedReading People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- 2011-09-01Roman's Lab Vol. 36 - The Art Of Defense
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.