Posted on 2019-03-29, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 417 MB
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers and businesses who build, test or demo software for any device, platform or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
Workstation Pro Delivers a Data Center in Your Laptop.
Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
VMware Workstation Pro allows you to run multiple operating systems at once on the same Windows or Linux PC. Create real Linux and Windows VMs and other desktop, server, and tablet environments, complete with configurable virtual networking and network condition simulation, for use in code development, solution architecting, application testing, product demonstrations and more.
Develop and Test for Any Platform
Workstation Pro supports hundreds of operating systems and works with cloud and container technologies like Docker.
Connect to VMware vSphere
Securely connect with vSphere, ESXi or other Workstation servers to launch, control and manage both virtual machines (VMs) and physical hosts. A common VMware hypervisor maximizes productivity and enables easy transfer of VMs to and from your local PC.
Secure and Isolate Environments
Run a secure second desktop with different privacy settings, tools and networking configurations, or use forensic tools to investigate OS vulnerabilities. Workstation provides one of the most secure hypervisors in the industry and delivers powerful features for IT security professionals.
Use Workstation Pro to connect to vSphere, ESXi or other Workstation Pro servers. Drive remote Linux or Windows VMs (and others), command power operations, or transfer VMs to and from vSphere environments. A common VMware hypervisor enables simple portability.
Clones for Rapid Duplication
Save time and effort and ensure an exact duplicate when repeatedly creating the same VM setup. Use "Linked Clones" to quickly duplicate a VM while significantly reducing physical disk space. Use "Full Clones" to create fully isolated duplicates that can be shared with others.
Create a rollback point to revert to on the fly, which is perfect for testing unknown software or creating customer demos. Multiple snapshots make it easy to test a variety of different scenarios without the need to install multiple operating systems.
Powerful Virtual Networking
Create complex IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks for VMs, or integrate with third-party software to design full data center topologies using real-world routing software and tools. New in Workstation is Network Simulation for introducing packet loss, latency and bandwidth restrictions.
High-Performance 3D Graphics
VMware Workstation Pro supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3, to deliver a fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications. You can run the most highly demanding 3D apps like AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS with near-native performance in a Windows VM.
High Resolution Display Support
Workstation Pro is optimized to support high-resolution 4K UHD (3840x2160) displays for desktops and QHD+ (3200x1800) displays used in laptops and x86 tablets. It also supports multiple monitors with different DPI settings, such as a new 4K UHD display along with an existing 1080p HD display.
Create Linux or Windows VMs that can run across the VMware product portfolio or create restricted VMs for use in Horizon FLEX. We even support the open standard so you can create and play VMs from other vendors.
Monster Virtual Machines
Create massive VMs with up to 16 vCPUs, 8 TB virtual disks, and 64 GB of memory to run the most demanding desktop and server applications in a virtualized environment. Give graphics-intensive apps an additional boost by allocating up to 2GB of available host video memory to a VM.
Restricted Access to Virtual Machines
Protect corporate content by restricting access to Workstation VM settings like drag-and-drop, copy-and-paste and connections to USB devices. Virtual machines can be encrypted and password-protected to ensure only authorized users have access.
Shared Virtual Machines
Quickly share and test applications in a simulated production environment. Run VMware Workstation Pro as a server to share a repository of pre-loaded Linux and Windows VMs in every desired configuration with your teammates, department or organization.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 40049
- 2019-04-09VMware Workstation Pro v14.1.7 Build 12989993 (x64)
- 2019-04-03VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.7 Build 12989993
- 2019-03-29VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.7 Build 12989993
- 2019-04-09VMware Workstation Pro v15.0.4 Build 12990004 (x64)
- 2019-03-29VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.4 Build 12990004 (x64)
- 2019-03-24VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3 Build 12422535 (x64)
- 2019-03-24VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.6 Build 12368378 (x64)
- 2019-03-18VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3 Build 12422535 (x64) Lite
- 2019-03-17VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.6 Build 12368378 (x64)
- 2019-03-15VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.6 Build 12368378 (x64)
- 2019-03-15VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.3 Build 12422535 (x64)
- 2019-01-10VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.5 Build 10950780 (x64)
- 2019-01-01VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.2 Build.10952284 (x64)
- 2019-01-01VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.2 Build 10952284 (x64) Lite
- 2018-12-30VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.5 Build 10950780 (x64)
- 2018-12-21VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.2 Build.10952284 (x64)
- 2018-12-21VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.2 Build 10952284 (x64)
- 2018-12-20VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.5 Build 10950780 (x64)
- 2018-12-10VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.1 Build 10737736 (x64)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.